Today at 1:51pm, we felt our whole office building shake from an apparent 5.9 magnitude earthquake that hit in Virginia, about 40 miles from the capital of Richmond. I’ve personally never felt an earthquake prior to this, and especially not here in Connecticut. A few of our clients have already called for help with their crisis communications because their buildings have been evacuated and they need to release a statement regarding their current situations. We’re helping write and release media advisories all afternoon….An earthquake in Connecticut? I wouldn’t have quote believed it myself if I hadn’t just felt the shaking!
Recent Marketing Posts
- Image Marketing Named Top PR Firm
- Meet the Team: Our New Copywriter Sara
- Make a Lasting Impression with Instagram Business
- E-Blasts from the past
- Blog about it!
- Meet the Team: Crystal
- The Unwritten Rules of Social Media Marketing
- Three Quotes that Can Change Your Business
- What’s in my bag?
- Meet the Team: Edyta