It’s that time again! Back to school sales and promotions are going on, and it’s a good idea to market your business.
We have been finishing up our back to school marketing campaigns and wanted to share some of our brightest ideas with you!
- Post on social media about your deals. Take a picture of your back to school deals and post them for your followers to see. If they know you have deals, they will come to you! You can even make a fun back to school graphic to share. For example, here is ours for Connecticut Post Mall.
- Create fun items for kids! We made a checklist for one of our clients to share. Students, as well as parents, like to know they have everything they need for back to school. We also reminded parents of tax free week. Which starts in a few days for Connecticut.
- Keep it simple and fun. Back to school, after all, is for kids to feel excited about heading back to school. It allows your business to have fun with your designs.
- Keep up with the trends! Have you made any deals for Pokemon go users? We have! There is also the option of making a personalized Snapchat geotag for your business. If you aren’t familiar with Snapchat here’s a how to you can read.
- The finishing touch, print your media to show off at your retail locations. We love seeing our work come to life.
We hope everyone has a great back to school season! If your business needs some help with campaigns of any sort, we are always here to help. Contact us on our website.