Today at 1:51pm, we felt our whole office building shake from an apparent 5.9 magnitude earthquake that hit in Virginia, about 40 miles from the capital of Richmond. I’ve personally never felt an earthquake prior to this, and especially not here in Connecticut. A few of our clients have already called for help with their crisis communications because their buildings have been evacuated and they need to release a statement regarding their current situations. We’re helping write and release media advisories all afternoon….An earthquake in Connecticut? I wouldn’t have quote believed it myself if I hadn’t just felt the shaking!
Recent Marketing Posts
- Preparing for a Virtual TV Interview
- How to Use TikTok to Promote Your Business
- Top 10 Fall Styles You Can Expect to See in 2020
- Interested in Becoming a Graphic Designer? Here’s What It Takes:
- Now Is the Time to Start Focusing On Your Public Relations
- 4 Simple Social Media Techniques to Attract New Leads
- Join Our Team: Image Marketing is Looking for a Social Content Creator
- Top Strategies to Include in Your Post Covid-19 Reopening Communication Plan
- What You Need to Know About Instagram’s New Algorithm In 2020
- Celebrate Galentine’s Day!