Today at 1:51pm, we felt our whole office building shake from an apparent 5.9 magnitude earthquake that hit in Virginia, about 40 miles from the capital of Richmond. I’ve personally never felt an earthquake prior to this, and especially not here in Connecticut. A few of our clients have already called for help with their crisis communications because their buildings have been evacuated and they need to release a statement regarding their current situations. We’re helping write and release media advisories all afternoon….An earthquake in Connecticut? I wouldn’t have quote believed it myself if I hadn’t just felt the shaking!
Recent Marketing Posts
- Join Our Team: Image Marketing is Looking for a Social Content Creator
- Top Strategies to Include in Your Post Covid-19 Reopening Communication Plan
- What You Need to Know About Instagram’s New Algorithm In 2020
- Celebrate Galentine’s Day!
- Resolution vs Goal Setting: How to Set Yourself Up for Success in 2020
- Our 2019 Holiday Gift Guide!
- How Retail is Getting Traffic to Shopping Malls
- How to use PR in Connecticut to Drive More Traffic to Your Site
- Robert Landino, Former CEO of Centerplan, Launches New Charity Initiative
- Top Fashion Trends for Summer 2019