You know when you just have a great week and you feel the need to share your enthusiasm with the world? Well that’s how I’m feeling right now as another work week comes to a close this lovely Friday evening. Let me share my top ten favorite moments of the week and maybe that will help explain my stellar mood! In no particular order….
1. Tim Dupuis started working with us on Monday. Not only was it great that he started as part of our team, heading up our business development efforts for the office, but it was even better that he came back every subsequent day after that! He’s a great guy and we’re lucky to have him.
2. Karolina created gorgeous new business cards for us. This might seem like a little thing to most people, but when you review about 20 revisions, it’s wonderful when the 21st just clicks! I love them and can’t wait to get more printed.
3. We met with numerous new prospects this week and sent out about 10 new proposals. Can’t wait to send out just as many new marketing contracts!
4. I found a new workout buddy for 6:30am walks. Love that!
5. One of our favorite clients asked for an extension on their contract. We’d be happy to, of course!
6. Mike started looking into new SEO programs where he can learn the ‘ways’ to get great organic search results. I’m so proud of him and am thrilled he’s staying with us for another semester.
7. We are being looked at to act as the in-house event planner for a beautiful historic museum only ten minutes from our office. Back to Saturday night event planning dates… sure why not!
8. Had a wonderful front page article written about us in our local Southington Citizen newspaper and received congratulations notes left and right. So glad to see that people still read the paper!
9. Interviewed a potential new member of the team who had a great blue dress on today.
10. My favorite moment of the week…. the fact that Amanda is my glitter glue and keeps everything together in the office with a certain sparkle that only she can possess. I really do have the best#dream team.
And that, fellow blog readers, is why this week was a fabulous one. And I didn’t even feel the need to throw in marketing keywords once in this… 🙂