Good news: the Image Marketing Consultants team continues to grow! We’re currently looking to hire a full-time social content creator. Interested applicants can apply by sending a resume and examples of previous work to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the Job
Image Marketing Consultants seeks a full-time social content manager to join our Southington-based agency team. The ideal candidate will be driven and looking to lead the creative process of original content creation for a variety of clients, primarily with a focus on the shopping center/retail industry.
Strong visual and writing skills and a sharp editorial eye are required, as is a deep understanding and love for the evolving world of social and digital media. The ability to work creatively with both our internal team and external clients to lead the ideation process of content production is key for this role. This position will report to the Director of Client Services and will work closely with the Social Media Account management team.
Who You Are
- You have 2+ years experience creating digital content, ideally growing and managing multiple social channels either as an independent influencer or for a brand.
- You are a content creator at heart with stellar copywriting skills, a knack for storytelling, and a talent for producing stunning visual content.
- You know how to create high-quality content in a variety of formats from photo imagery to graphics, GIFs, video and more.
- You have a passion for all things fashion and lifestyle, and preferably some experience working in the retail/shopping center space.
- You live and breathe social media. You’re up to date the latest social trends and best practices, you’re the first to test out new platforms and features when they launch, and you follow best-in class brands to stay inspired.
- You understand how to connect with an audience, using data to help shape strategy and deliver more of what your audience wants.
- You’re a highly organized, self-starter who can manage projects independently from end to end.
- You’re comfortable working at a very fast pace, have a collaborative attitude, and enjoy wearing many hats.
- You’re an excellent written and verbal communicator who presents ideas clearly, concisely and with context.
- You maintain high standards in every aspect of your work and continually raise the bar.
- You are highly creative and full of ideas, with a good balance of strategic thinking.
What You’ll Do
- Develop and execute our organic social content strategies for clients (primarily Instagram and Facebook accounts in the shopping center industry) to drive brand awareness, audience growth, traffic, and sales.
- Partner with clients and our internal social team to develop overall content strategies and KPI’s, with a focus on driving brand awareness, audience growth and engagement
- In partnership with clients and our internal social account managers, play an active role in the day-to-day social media planning and execution including copywriting, curating UGC, and creation of unique content
- Create engaging, on-brand content with a consistent aesthetic that is tailored to each channel in a variety of formats from photo imagery to graphics, GIFs, video and more.
- Analyze content performance and make adjustments and recommendations for improvement based on data.
- Consistently find new ways to engage and delight our clients’ social audiences while sharing each brand’s core marketing messages in an organic way.
Think you’re the right fit? Please send your resume and examples of previous work to: email@example.com