With such a short December, the mad dash to Christmas 2019 feels like more of a sprint than ever. But how are you supposed to find the perfect gift for all of the different people in your life? We’ve compiled a no-fail gift guide for every recipient– So close your laptop, grab a shopping buddy, and spend a day amongst the nostalgic hustle and bustle of the mall at Christmas time.
If you’re not up to date on “what’s new” in the tech world, it can be really hard to shop for a techy. Don’t drive yourself crazy trying to figure out which drone is the best on the market. Try one of our picks…
- Blue Light Glasses protect the eyes from the harmful blue light that’s emitted from screens. Whether your recipient works at a computer all day, or they just like to watch TV in bed, these are a must-have for everyone.
- Self Warming Mug a go-to for your coffee addict. These mugs charge the same way your phone does, so you never have to hear them complain about a lukewarm cup of joe ever again.
- iPhone Flash Drive this iPhone to PC flash drive instantly transfers storage between devices and is compact enough to throw right in your pocket.
- Tile uses Bluetooth to connect to your phone to ‘ping’ when you’ve lost something. This of it as ‘find my iPhone’ for your keys, wallet, etc.
- Charging Phone Case these hold up to three full phone charges so you’re never without power on the go.
- Nest Wifi Router is the perfect solution if you have a ‘dead spot’ in your home. These cover up to 2200 square feet with fast, reliable wifi, and can be combined to cast a ‘net’ across larger spaces.
Don’t give your homebody another nameless bottle of wine, get them something they’ll really use and LOVE.
- Nespresso the gift that needs no introduction. If you’re looking to splurge this is a no brainer.
- Decorative Candle is sure to wow. With so many options for scent and hardware combinations, these can be personal and beautiful all in one.
- Electric Tea Kettle perfect for your college student, or tea lover. This heats water up in just 90 seconds and is silent.
- Fluffy Slipper are memory foam, and oh so cozy! They come in so many different colors for the perfect stocking stuffer or grab bag gift!
- Spotify Subscription gives the gift of music by treating someone to a year’s worth of Spotify commercial-free music.
- Sherpa Set is the hottest gift of the season! People cannot get enough of this fluffy fabric, and this look is best-served head to toe.
You know you’re bound to attend at least one dreaded grab bag/ Yankee swap/ white elephant. Nobody wants to be that person to show up to with a last-resort gift card and a stinky candle. Try one of these under $25 grab bag gifts that truly need no explanation.
- Mini Waffle Maker
- Beard Grooming Kit
- Multi-Device Charging Station
- Ice Cube Spheres and Mini Whiskey
- Hot Sauce Selection
- Light up Vanity Mirror
If you’re still stumped after all of these there’s always those go-to last-minute gifts that are always sure to spark joy…
- Yeti is the Rolls Royce of insulated travel mugs. Need I say more?
- Experience is always a good idea. Whether it be tickets to a game or concert, the memories you can make are the gift that keeps on giving.
- Diffusers and essential oils are such a good gift especially during the winter months when the heat really dries you out. This one even has a changing light feature for ultimate relaxation.
- Sherpa is so nice we included it twice!
- Uggs are the perfect addition to any New Englander’s winter wardrobe. Ultra-soft and snuggly and they come in so many cool and different colors now!
- Men’s Ugg Moccasins– see above!
- Sunglasses whether you splurge on Ray-Bans or get a couple of less expensive pairs, they are the perfect stocking stuffer.
- Silk Pillowcases are so good for hair and skin, every hairdresser recommends you ditch the cotton and switch over to these!
- Luggage is a longlasting and thoughtful gift for any frequent traveler. Plus everyone needs one even when they think they don’t.
- Tiles – another repeat because we think it’s just that good!
- Filtering Water Bottle what’s people’s biggest opposition to going plastic-free? The lack of filtered water available. This is the perfect solution and oh so eco-friendly.