We get it. Some work days just seem like they are dragging along. Your productivity has hit an all time low, and you find your eyes glued to the clock waiting for it to reach 5:00. There are many days when our design team’s growing to-do list seems to never end, and when our office needs a pick-me up to refresh and recharge. Music is what helps us stay motivated and energized. We like to mix up the songs we listen to, and try out new genres. Here are the songs that we love that help us “face the music” and get to work:
How could you go wrong with Disney songs? If you are looking for songs to get the whole office singing along to, these are the songs to do it to!
- Frozen: Let It Go
- Beauty & The Beast: Be Our Guest
- Little Mermaid: Under the Sea
For the country music lovers, these are the songs to jam out to in the office
- Sam Hunt: Body like a Backroad
- Chris Young: Losing Sleep
- Kane Brown: What If
Pop Music in the office creates an upbeat, fun atmosphere. These are the perfect songs to get energized and motivated to work!
- The Chainsmokers: Closer, Paris, Don’t Let Me Down, Something Just Like This
- Clean Bandit: Symphony
- Luis Fonsi ft. Justin Bieber: Despacito
- Alessia Cara: Stay
Rock out to these songs when there is low energy in the workplace! These bands will have everyone head banging through work!
- Good Charlotte: The Anthem
- Shinedown: Second Chance
- Panic! At the Disco: I Write Sins not Tragedies
Try playing some of these songs with your coworkers the next time you are in the office. You can thank us later.