Image Marketing Consultants is a Plantsville based full-service marketing agency. We work with a variety of clients located around the country, with a primary focus on the shopping center industry and lifestyle brands. The work we offer our clients includes strategic marketing planning, public relations, creative design, web design, social media management, digital marketing, media buying and more.
The ideal candidate will be looking to gain experience in the marketing industry from an agency perspective. This internship offers the benefit of gaining hands-on experience in a small agency environment – which means exposure to multiple client projects in a fast-paced (and fun!) environment.
Social Media Account Manager
Who You Are | Required Skills & Experience
ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT & TEAM EXPERIENCE
- You’re a “people person” at heart, and have client management experience serving as a primary contact for day-to-day account needs
- You’re a strong communicator and skilled at managing relationships artfully, able to build trust and confidence while positioning our agency as a strategic resource and partner for business growth
- You have experience working collaboratively as a team, including acting as a mentor/leader to help supervise and develop the skills of support staff
SOCIAL MEDIA CONTENT CREATION & CURATION
- You have 2+ years experience creating social media content, ideally growing and managing multiple social channels either as an independent influencer or for a brand.
- You are a content creator at heart with stellar copywriting skills, a knack for storytelling, and a talent for producing stunning visual content.
- You know how to create high-quality content in a variety of formats from photo imagery to graphics, GIFs, video and more.
- You are familiar with content curation, and are equally skilled at sourcing social media content to support a client’s own feeds, alongside original content creation
GENERAL SKILLS & INTERESTS
- You live and breathe social media! You’re up to date the latest social trends and best practices, you’re the first to test out new platforms and features when they launch, and you follow best-in class brands to stay inspired
- You have a passion for all thing trending in the retail and lifestyle space, and preferably with some experience working in the retail/shopping center industry
- You understand how to connect with an audience, using data to help shape strategy and deliver more of what your audience wants.
- You’re a highly organized, self-starter who can manage projects independently from end to end
- You’re comfortable working at a very fast pace, have a collaborative attitude, and enjoy wearing many hats
- You’re an excellent written and verbal communicator who presents ideas clearly, concisely and with context
- You maintain high standards in every aspect of your work and continually raise the bar
- You are highly creative and full of ideas, with a good balance of strategic thinking
- Under the direction of the Account Director, serve as a main point of contact for the agency’s largest client account in the social media space
- Manage all client communications in a timely and professional manner, including leading bi-weekly check-in calls with client contacts
- Maintain positive rapport and open communication to build trust and confidence with all client contacts
- Responsible for the creation of bi-weekly social media content calendars for the client, including” sourcing/creating all visual assets and written captions, researching/adding hashtags and links, suggesting paid boosting strategies, making on-going edits to content and updating as needed, and ensuring all content is approved/scheduled in Hootsuite (or posted natively) on time and without errors
- Support the “locally managed” client accounts in executing bi-weekly content calendars as needed
- Assist account team with monthly reporting & analysis of accounts’ performance
- Play an active role in developing and executing evolving social media strategies; suggest opportunities for growth
- Support the execution of additional client projects and campaigns as needed (i.e. may include: coordinating influencer campaigns, photo shoots, creative projects)
TEAM MANAGEMENT & COLLABORATION
- Be a true “team player” working closely with all members of the client account team, as well as with the agency’s larger social media management team, to communicate industry trends, learnings, and ensure overall efficiencies and best practices are in place at all times
- Supervise Account Coordinators to direct and assign tasks as needed; monitor flow of all client account needs
- Support Account Director with ad hoc projects and tasks to further support the client as needed
Apply by sending a resume and cover letter to Info@imagemarketingconsultants.com